[cisco-voip] Windows SFTP / FTP server recommendations?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:45:55 EDT 2015

Here's a worksheet I created for myself to setup OpenSSH inside of Cygwin,
inside of Windows.  It's like the movie Inception.  ;)  I hope you find it
useful.

I should mention, since I've done this a few times, I can get this whole
thing installed and tested in under 15 minutes.  It's long the first time
you go through it, though, so give yourself like an hour to complete it.