[cisco-voip] Remote Phone Control -- Opinions

Walenta, Philip Philip.Walenta at Polycom.com
Thu Oct 29 17:54:22 EDT 2015

I’ve been using Unified FX for quite some time now.  The ability to see/manage groups of phones makes it a dream for me (I manage several labs, so I have a different use case).

It makes certain tasks very easy (like putting wallpapers on phones).  You can also use it to monitor audio and send audio (Play:AreYouThere.raw) etc.

The interface is a little sparse, but very functional.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Scott Voll
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 4:51 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Remote Phone Control -- Opinions

So what vendor do you use for Remote phone control?

Do you like them?

Pro's and Con's?

We have used SingleWire for the last 5 or 6 years, but they have made their's free and not continuing support for new Models.

We are moving from 7961's to 88xx series.  I have a Demo of Uplinx.  It seems very feature rich, but the GUI could use a little updating (seems a little xp'ish).

Before I go and spend any money, I want to go with the best.

TIA

Scott