[cisco-voip] Remote Phone Control -- Opinions

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Thu Oct 29 18:12:54 EDT 2015

Okay, I can’t resit this one ;)

I’m sure opinions will vary based on personal taste etc., but one key point, only PhoneView (http://www.unifiedfx.com) is Cisco Compatible (tested with 10.5, IVT testing for 11.0 will be complete shortly too) and used by Cisco themselves including the following:

Cisco ACE team (internal Cisco IT that supports alpha clusters etc.)
CCIE Collaboration Proctors to help remotely mark your pod configuration
Cisco Devnet sandbox
Cisco TAC globally

I’m not claiming our software is flawless, but it is being used to manage Millions of IP Phones, so we do have a few happy customers ;)

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh
CTO
UnifiedFX