[cisco-voip] Remote Phone Control -- Opinions

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Fri Oct 30 11:06:53 EDT 2015

I add to the UnifiedFX solution for remote phone control.  We still are a strong Singlewire shop with their InformaCast product for notification, both informational and emergency.  With the drop in support of the RemotePhone software it was very nice to find the UnifiedFX solution.   Very happy with the results and they just keep adding to the offering so that even makes it better.