[cisco-voip] Feature Request to fix Licensing issues with EM

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:55:54 EDT 2015

We are 100% EM in CM 8.6.  Now I have to associate phones to Users so I can
get the licensing that I have support on.  1000 users rather than 1600
phones. (450 are soft clients).  Since I'm licensed for 1000 I have to
"true up" my licensing ($24k).  so if convert over to CUWL for 1000 why
should I buy more licensing that I already have? thus working through the
association of devices to users.

So now I'm stuck in a Associating user / device nightmare.  which I can
work through.  But now I have to keep my associations current moving
forward (we move users often) so I don't get out of Licensing complainants
again.

Scott