[cisco-voip] Comcast PRI in US and calls to international missing US country code +1

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Thu Sep 24 14:15:05 EDT 2015

Jason, I have seen different behaviors from different central office
switches/providers; there doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency. I have
often had to rely on trial and error until I find the right combination -
and make sure to try dialing both land-based and mobile lines, as the
behavior on the receiving end can vary based on the called party's provider
as well.

Have you tried both 10D and 11D using Type/Unknown and Plan/Unknown, as you
did for the *called *party number in the example above?

-Dave