[cisco-voip] Feature Request to fix Licensing issues with EM

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:07:09 EDT 2015

Sorry for the late reply, but yes James you are correct.  I was getting
ahead of myself trying to find the negatives.  The Owner User ID setting
would not cause the device to show up in Self Care Portal.  However, the
point remains the same, you are now arbitrarily assigning devices to users
who do not actually own them, which in and of itself is bad.  I tend to
think of the two going hand in hand, since a typical user is the owner and
the associated user.