[cisco-voip] UnifiedFX Gurus

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Sep 29 10:44:11 EDT 2015

For those of you looking at UnifiedFX I will add my experience.   First it is limited experience as we have only been using the product for 6 months.  So in saying that, the product is sound, is user friendly and so far has been a very good addition to our technology tool set.   I do not think any of you would question its value after you try it out.

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034