[cisco-voip] Unity 10.5.2 "promote" subscriber

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:17:20 EDT 2016

The easiest thing to do is just to build a new publisher and have the
subscriber copy the current database to the new publisher.

The process for that is described here:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/10x/install_upgrade/guide/10xcuciumgx/10xcuciumg050.html#pgfId-745413