[cisco-voip] CUCM Announcement Files Location

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:48:58 EDT 2016

Thanks Pete, they are not stored in the CustomAnn folder as I have been
able to view the files there, it just list the following, any idea what any
of the other folders are called as there are 88 in the tftpdata folder but
i cant see what they are

dir count = 88, file count = 841

admin:file list activelog cm/tftpdata/CustomAnn
<dir>   english_united_kingdom
AnnResult.xml                           CiscoCustomANNReport.xml
dir count = 1, file count = 2
admin: