[cisco-voip] SRST Manager: Who is Using It?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Aug 2 13:47:17 EDT 2016

I honestly thought it was dead… I messed around with it, but it appears they released a new version last fall for 11.x. Never got anywhere with the older version. Little stuff wasn’t right.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518
[Email_Sig_Template_H_shortcopy_UPDATED]
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>