[cisco-voip] SRST Manager: Who is Using It?

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:14:26 EDT 2016

Agreed.  Last time I looked at using it, I couldn't get it to work right
with our setup.  From what I could tell we were hitting some issues with
the number of endpoints provisioned (just in the cluster, not actually
using SRST).  I initially raised a TAC case but ended up giving up on the
product and in the end we rolled our own solution to query CUCM and then
update the SRST router config as appropriate.