[cisco-voip] Video Conference Auto attendant?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Aug 3 16:37:53 EDT 2016

I presume you can renew for quite a while. But you won’t get Acano which, while of course they haven’t announced the end of telepresence server/conductor, is pretty clearly where things are going. I’d imagine once Acano can do CMR Hybrid they will kill TP.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer