[cisco-voip] Finesse IP Phone Agent (FIPPA)

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:24:02 EDT 2016

In all fairness, if you configured IPPA correctly, it took would always try
to take over your screen.  I found that a lot of people did not configure
it correctly, and it caused Agents to have to go hunt for the IPPA screen
between calls.  But properly configured, it would try it's best to stay on
top of the call dialog.

Example: Notice how the IPPA screen overwrites the call dialog just after I
answer, and I didn't push any buttons to make that happen.  It was
automatic.  And then when I hang up, IPPA is there again, and I cannot, for
example, use the New Call softkey, without first closing IPPA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCWNbmJSlk