[cisco-voip] Finesse IP Phone Agent (FIPPA)

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Thu Aug 11 20:13:33 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

This has been heard loud and clear from various sources and one of the priorities is to make FIPPA screen behaviour better in the coming release. For now, there are two recommendations I can make.

  1.  If you are using 88xx phones, ensure the firmware is at least on 11-5-1-18
  2.  Ensure the Simplified New Call UI field on the phone is set to Disabled

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065