[cisco-voip] CUCM Cluster SU install + device Package

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Sun Aug 28 09:35:35 EDT 2016

We are going to be performing an update to the latest SU on a CUCM 10.5 cluster soon. The latest Patch was released on Jun 2016 while the latest device package is from August. My main question is, Can I run the Device Package Installer, not reboot the cluster, perform update and do the switch version? Will I have do do them separately? I’m trying to avoid having to do two cluster reboots since this is a 24/7 Operation and we scheduled a six hour window for the upgrade on a 5 CUCM/ 2 CUC Cluster

Jorge Rodriguez, CCNP, CCNP-V
Senior Voice/Data Network Consultant
Netxar Technologies, a Digicel Company
Cel 7876888530