[cisco-voip] What's Happening to the Online Documentation?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:14:54 EDT 2016

Is it just me, or is the documentation getting worse?

Specifically, what's going on with the CUCM Administration Guide?  It's so
watered down now.  It use to be somewhat useful, and now it's completely
useless for me now.

I hope I'm just missing something obvious, and our documentation isn't
being taken away from us.

*CUCM 10x Admin Guide is 9.88MB and 1,040 Pages*

*CUCM 11x Admin Guide is 3.08MB and 154 Pages*

I'm not even mad at the web site changes, in fact, I like the search within
this book feature, because now I don't have to download the PDF to search
the documentation.