[cisco-voip] CUCM CAC Locations Usage Report

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Aug 31 16:10:28 EDT 2016

LBM is part of the new enhanced locations CAC feature. Combined with the transition of locations from a fixed hub & spoke model to locations & links It moves bandwidth allocation outside of the ccm process and allows multiple clusters to run on the same network and exchange bandwidth allocation info so they can stay in sync.

It’s a bit more overhead setting up BUT it allows you to accurately model your real network.

-Ryan