[cisco-voip] Call Recording with CUCM9.1

Michel L. M. B. Perez michelmbperez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 06:24:52 EST 2016

Hi guys,

I never did that, so that´s why i am asking for all entire list here. Is it
possible to record calls over WAN using CUCM?

Today, my scenario is (branches):
I have one (old) machine doing the recording of the calls in all branch
sites, all Phones that needs to be recorded are using a span session on the
switches of Branches, the traffic is routed to the Recorder monitor port.
I have the same situation in all sites, HQ and Branches.

My desire is to have here just one call recorder over my Vmware
infrastructure, and all of this recorded calls being rotued over IP of the
virtualized machine.

I was reading this document:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fsgd-712-cm/fsmr.html#wp1048991

Do you think that this is possible?