[cisco-voip] Call Recording with CUCM9.1

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Dec 1 09:16:43 EST 2016

You're probably much better using BIB(built-in bridge)-based/network
recording instead.  It uses the Built-in-bridge of the phones to send
duplicate RTP streams to a recording server.  Most recording servers out
there now prefer this method.

It's technically possible to route the span sessions over the WAN.  ERSPAN
on your switches would make this a lot easier but I'd really recommend
getting away from that type of setup.