[cisco-voip] TP Room Endpoints - Name and Number on TV Display

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Dec 1 14:17:44 EST 2016

All the settings on the Device page correspond pretty directly to the endpoint’s xconfig equivalent. In later TC code and UCM it will even push an update you make on the endpoint up to UCM (for one of those fields).

There used to be an Admin guide for TP Enpoints with CUCM but I don’t know if it’s been updated since TC6.

As far as I know just about all TC and CE endpoints share the same settings on the Device page (QED, xml, whatever you are used to calling them).

-Ryan