[cisco-voip] TP Room Endpoints - Name and Number on TV Display

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:49:27 EST 2016

This worked  beautifully.  And yes, setting it on other side: codec side or
CM side, forced an update to the opposite side.  Also, no Apply
Config/Reset/Restart required, the display at the top just changes.

Dang....so simple.  Well, I guess that's ignorance for you.  I'm new to
Telepresence.  Thanks so much.