[cisco-voip] UCCX Alerting on Partial Service

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Dec 21 19:31:22 EST 2016

The original thread said something like how something can go unnoticed even for a single release....

Some of the SNMP MIB for the UCS servers stopped working around three releases ago and who knows if they'll be fixed.

Regression testing has gone out the window in my opinion and moved towards we'll fix it if we can if it breaks.

It's a shame really.

SNMP polling and traps are useful. And great for those companies that can't afford the expensive vendor exclusive monitoring systems they're peddling. Even then, those don't always work either.

Sent from my iPhone