[cisco-voip] UCCX Alerting on Partial Service

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:18:21 EST 2016

Same here. Wish uccx exposed more via snmp to poll or error level syslogs
were more useful without parsing informational level messages.

I discussed with Ryan L a long time ago on this list and in person and was
told maybe in 11.x if demand was there for better monitoring.

You can monitor status of cti Ports and route points on cucm via snmp,
custom oid for each cti port though.

I'll look over your post, when I tried to scrape the page for partial it
wasn't finding it since the subsystem branch wasn't expanded to expose the
word.