[cisco-voip] CAD Timers for breaks

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Dec 27 15:18:14 EST 2016

I've done this with CUIC with the live data reports using thresholds to
highlight agents that have been not ready for too long.  As far as emailing
or any other type of alerting when the threshold is hit, I'm not sure it's
possible.

The Finesse API would allow you to poll for agent state and
stateChangeTimes but you would need some sort of script running to pull
this info periodically and do something with it.  It's also Finesse only so
you'd have to migrate.