[cisco-voip] Device Pool Mobility, CM Group

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:50:32 EST 2016

Good afternoon all,

	I'm looking at using device pool mobility to try and balance out resource usage and routing between our campuses. I was hopeful that this functionality would also be useful for the callmanager group parameter, but, it appears this is not the case. Are there any thoughts or recommendations on issues relating to using mobility to divvy up items between locations? Any comment on an easier way to "balance" phones between call manager groups other than occasionally making sure we haven't assigned too many phones to one group to break failover/redundancy?

	I was ultimately hoping that this would allow us to create 1 set of templates to deploy standard devices and not have to hose around with multiple templates to line up with different CMGroups.

Adam Pawlowski
SUNYAB