[cisco-voip] Method to get SQL/ Customize Live Data Reports in UCCX 10.6

Brian V bvanbens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:44:34 EST 2016

Running UCCX 10.6.1 (Su1)

I want to slightly customize and modify one of the stock Live Data reports.

I see with the HR reports it's possible to get the SQL commands for them
but I don't see it listed in the GUI for Live Data.

Is there a CLI command that can obtain this?

https://communities.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/92585/pastedImage_0.png

What I want to do is add the agent Not-Ready Reason Code to the team
state report.

The "Voice CSQ Agent Detail Report" lists the agent multiple times for
each queue they have a skill for.  This clutters the report and makes it
too large (too many rows) after just a few agents.

The "Team State Report" is almost perfect but doesn't list the NotReady
Reason Code.

Does someone know of a way to modify the Live Data Reports in UCCX ?

DesiredLiveDataFormat.png