[cisco-voip] SIP sessions

Barnett, Nick Nick.Barnett at countryfinancial.com
Mon Feb 8 09:28:23 EST 2016

I went through this with Cisco a few times and it took a while to get an acceptable answer. It boils down to how many INVITEs your CUBE has sent for active calls. This includes invites to media sense for media forking.  An inbound forked call to CVP will take 2 licenses. You should be able to “show sip call sum” on the CUBE and look at the UAC count.  I’ve looked for an OID that can be charted via SNMP but haven’t had any luck.