[cisco-voip] MOH with CUBE

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 07:48:26 EST 2016

Anthony,

Removing the sdp passthru did the trick; now I need to take some debugs and
compare so maybe i can understand what was passing thru causing the
problem. I'll try that other command you suggested too. I have an exact
duplicate of this trunk to turn up in a few weeks so I'm happy to learn
this stuff now.

Erick - I didn't try the duplex media streaming - wanted to see if there
was something I could do locally on CUBE instead of making a cluster-wide
change like that... but I was close to trying it.

Thanks!!

Ed

Ed Leatherman