[cisco-voip] UPPERCASE lowercase host names

NateCCIE nateccie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:12:53 EST 2016

Uccx lowercase is required.
Be aware that the field values (namely hostname and passwords) that you enter while you are running the installation program are case sensitive. Hostname must be in lower case, and the character limit is 24 characters.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/install/guide/UCCX_BK_C2956BDB_00_uccx-install-upgrade-guide-106/UCCX_BK_C2956BDB_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_chapter_01.html
Sent from my iPhone