[cisco-voip] Phone logs

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Feb 11 16:17:27 EST 2016

If the ITL deletion fixed it, you may want to open a case with Cisco to
investigate why the ITLs on the phones are invalid unless you know they
were moved from another cluster.

Your other option is just to delete these from all the phones.

There's tools out there for automating the ITL deletion if needed.