[cisco-voip] hand held camera video conferencing recording solution with CUCM - SX80 w/ mediasense? or VCS?

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Thu Feb 11 17:48:00 EST 2016

Yeah that’s what I mean, record directly in each camera separately/in addition to whatever you do for streaming. Then you have the full event recording from each camera, in original quality, with total flexibility for switching between them during post-production.

Of course this assumes there even is post-production. If there is not, then yeah you’ll need a solution that captures the live switching.

-mn