[cisco-voip] Does Cisco Jabber (windrows) Conflict with MS Lync

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:31:04 EST 2016

"considering, it's only really used at client configuration, i'm not too
concerned. there are smart URLs that we can use, so that will help as well."

Smart URLs
<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_5/CJAB_BK_D00D8CBD_00_deployment-installation-guide-cisco-jabber115/CJAB_BK_D00D8CBD_00_deployment-installation-guide-cisco-jabber115_chapter_01110.html#CJAB_TK_U15F770E_00>
work for all clients
<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_5/CJAB_BK_D00D8CBD_00_deployment-installation-guide-cisco-jabber115/CJAB_BK_D00D8CBD_00_deployment-installation-guide-cisco-jabber115_chapter_01110.html#CJAB_TK_U83324CA_00>
except Windows.  For Windows you need to modify the MSI with Orca (and MST
file)
<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_5/CJAB_BK_D00D8CBD_00_deployment-installation-guide-cisco-jabber115/CJAB_BK_D00D8CBD_00_deployment-installation-guide-cisco-jabber115_chapter_01110.html#JABW_TK_IBE959AA_00>
.