[cisco-voip] File Transfer in Jabber

Michael Voity mvoity at uvm.edu
Wed Feb 17 15:36:44 EST 2016

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue with my CUPS cluster.   Hoping someone on list
can guide me in a good direction.

My CUPS servers - are at 10.5.2.22900-2

Server 1 is publisher - 13 users assigned

Server 2 is Subscriber - 13 users assigned

Client 1 is assigned to Server 1 with Windows Jabber v11.1.2 Build 24949

Client 2 is assigned to Server 2 with Mac Jabber 11.1.0 Build 221135

I have External DB and file server setup for 2 separate Postgres Databases
and 2 separate users on the same RHEL6 Server.

My mode is Managed and Peer-to-Peer File Transfer.

Client 1 cannot send screen captures and files to Client 2 and same in
reverse.

Client 1 cannot share his screen with Client 2 and the same in reverse

Client 1 and Client 2 can make and receive calls and video calls to each
other.

All XCP services have been restarted.   High availability presence is
normal.

Just shy of opening a tac case and getting Costa Ria Tac, L,     Ideas?

-Mike

--

Michael T. Voity

Network Engineer