[cisco-voip] dial-peer pointing secondary IP address

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:36:44 EST 2016

You would bind the SIP outgoing traffic to that new interface on your
dial-peers which you would like to use this interface:

dial-peer voice 100 voip
 destination-pattern 2...$
 session protocol sipv2
 session-target ipv4:10.1.1.1
 voice-class sip bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0
 voice-class sip bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0
 codec g711ulaw
 dtmf-relay sip-kpml rtp-nte digit-strip
 no vad
!

That will make sure that all SIP traffic going to 10.1.1.1 will come from
interface G0/0.