[cisco-voip] dial-peer pointing secondary IP address

NateCCIE nateccie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:50:38 EST 2016

Generally, BINDS on a multi-interface CUBE are not friendly.  It is much better to let the router use the egress interface as the source IP address.

I am not aware of a way to bind to a secondary IP, but I would think that if the secondary IP is on a different subnet, it would automatically use that IP if the ip routing table would also source from that IP to the configured destination.

-Nate