[cisco-voip] UCCX Abandoned Calls / Raw Data

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:26:16 EST 2016

I believe this is the most recent database schema guide for us to reference:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/user/guide/UCCX_dbschema.pdf

A couple of things to note from that document:

   - Most of the call details are stored in the contactcalldetail table
   - The contactdisposition field holds the abandoned status for the call,
      which will be a value of 1
   - If you call never made it to the Select Resource step then that's as
   much detail as you can grab
   - If you call did make it to the Select Resource step and was queued
   before abandoned then read further
   - Most of the Queue details are stored in the contactqueuedetail table
   - The name of the CSQ is not in this table, you need to tie the targetid
      field to the recordid field in the contactservicequeue table
      - The disposition field holds the abandoned status for the queued
      contact, which will be a value of 1
   - You can tie the records in the two contact detail tables together with
   the sessionid field value

So, as an exercise, here is a SQL query example which will show you the
last 10 calls which made it to a queue, and then abandoned:

run uccx sql db_cra select limit 10 ccd.sessionid, ccd.startdatetime,
ccd.originatordn as callingnumber, ccd.callednumber, ccd.applicationname,
csq.csqname, ccd.connecttime as callduration, cqd.queuetime as
queueduration, ccd.contactdisposition as contactdisposition from
contactcalldetail as ccd left join contactqueuedetail as cqd on
ccd.sessionid = cqd.sessionid left join contactservicequeue as csq on
cqd.targetid = csq.recordid where cqd.sessionid is not null and
ccd.contactdisposition = 1 order by ccd.startdatetime desc

And for the last 10 calls which abandoned but did not make it to a queue
first (so contactqueuedetail would not have a record for the sessionid):

run uccx sql db_cra select limit 10 ccd.sessionid, ccd.startdatetime,
ccd.originatordn as callingnumber, ccd.callednumber, ccd.applicationname,
csq.csqname, ccd.connecttime as callduration, cqd.queuetime as
queueduration, ccd.contactdisposition as contactdisposition from
contactcalldetail as ccd left join contactqueuedetail as cqd on
ccd.sessionid = cqd.sessionid left join contactservicequeue as csq on
cqd.targetid = csq.recordid where cqd.sessionid is null and
ccd.contactdisposition = 1 order by ccd.startdatetime desc

Or, if you simply did not care if the call made to queue or not, you simply
want to see the last 10 calls to abandon within the first 10 seconds

run uccx sql db_cra select limit 10 ccd.sessionid, ccd.startdatetime,
ccd.originatordn as callingnumber, ccd.callednumber, ccd.applicationname,
csq.csqname, ccd.connecttime as callduration, cqd.queuetime as
queueduration, ccd.contactdisposition as contactdisposition from
contactcalldetail as ccd left join contactqueuedetail as cqd on
ccd.sessionid = cqd.sessionid left join contactservicequeue as csq on
cqd.targetid = csq.recordid where ccd.connecttime < 10 and