[cisco-voip] Webex for Mac users - keystroke passthrough

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:48:56 EST 2016

Hi all,

If you're not a Mac user, you can probably ignore this.

Do many of you use Webex Meeting Center on Mac for remote support?  We have
quite a few Mac users who are frustrated by the lack of support for passing
through the ctrl-alt keystroke needed to escape from the virtual machine
console in vSphere on the remote machine being controlled.  I believe
there's not currently a workaround for this, so I've opened a new feature
request on it with Webex.

The new feature request is to add either support of passing the ctrl-alt
keystroke, or adding keystroke mapping/macros to Meeting Center for Mac, as
this works on Windows without fail.  If you would like to see this feature
request implemented, would any of you mind reaching out to Webex to request
implementation of the feature referenced in Case #HD0008814712.

You can reach Webex Support at:

- @Webex on Twitter
-  Chat online with support via
https://cisco-support.webex.com/customers/apex/WebEx_CaseSystemDown