[cisco-voip] Bulk ITL Eraser...

NateCCIE nateccie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:53:44 EST 2016

Open the bank vault, It’s expensive.  But a life saver.  They have an installer edition that is for partners and the like, you license it by the largest cluster you want to talk to.

This is UnifiedFx phone view that I speak of.

Uplinx also has a product, but I have not tired it, but their report tool is top notch, so I’d expect that their phone control is good too.

https://www.uplinx.com/phonecontrol/