[cisco-voip] R: Re: Available of Partition(Swap) - Low Swap Space Partition

bertacco.alessandro at alice.it bertacco.alessandro at alice.it
Mon Jan 18 10:30:36 EST 2016

Thank you very much James.
Have a Nice day.
Regards
Alessandro

----Messaggio originale----
Da: jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Data: 18-gen-2016 5.39
A: <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Ogg: Re: [cisco-voip] Available of Partition(Swap) - Low Swap Space	Partition

On 17/01/16 17:59, Alessandro Bertacco wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>    on CUCM 10.5 Cluster I’ve received this alert.
>
>>Alert Name= LowSwapPartitionAvailableDiskSpace
>>Alert Message=  On Fri Jan 15 21:17:01 CET 2016, alert
>>LowSwapPartitionAvailableDiskSpace has occured. Counter Percent
>>Available of Partition(Swap) on node cucm.hgtu.local has value of 9
>>which is under low threshold 10 Monitored Object Name= null Poll Value
>>= 9 Action = Node ID= cucm.hgtu.local Group ID=System
>
> I’ll need to take some action plan?

I get these occasionally and opened a TAC case last year, their response
after going through troubleshooting was basically that if you're not
seeing a problem, then it's OK. There's a threshold you can change (see
attached) but I just ignore them.

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer