[cisco-voip] Cisco Spark API

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Jan 18 12:07:07 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure of this audience who is, a.) Aware of what Cisco Spark is, and/or b.) cares what it is so I am sending this multicast in hopes that it finds all who do know/care on the list.

For those interested in using the Spark API and learning what you can do with it; I have written a basic library (in PHP) that you can use. I also have a publicly available ChatBot that you can invite to your room, to demonstrate some of the things you can do with the Spark API.

The PHP Library:

http://ryanthomashuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/sparkInterfaceV1_class.tar

The ChatBot:

http://ryanthomashuff.com/2016/01/public-chatbot-for-cisco-spark/

The command reference for the bot is in the post too; the bot can give you AMBER / Center for Missing and Exploited Children alerts, NPR Tech Feed and sentiment analysis right now. As I have time, I will further develop.

Thanks,

= Ryan =

Email: ryanthomashuff at outlook.com

Spark: ryanthomashuff at outlook.com