[cisco-voip] Cisco Spark API

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:07:04 EST 2016

Thanks for sharing this Ryan.  It's really cool stuff.  Why do you think
there is this surge in chat bot interest all of the sudden, when chat bots
have been around for ages?  And, do you think this is bending the purpose
of Spark, a collaborative software platform, into becoming a notification
platform?  Just curious on your thoughts.  Either way, you PHP is clean,
and you're awesome for sharing it with the public.  Keep up the awesome
work.

Actually, one last question: are you only doing this to prepare for your
upcoming Engineering Deathmatch?