[cisco-voip] CCX - Average time in between calls

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Jan 19 15:13:53 EST 2016

Thanks, you are validating how I thought we’d have to get there.

I think we are trying to get a better idea of staff utilization. Since we do IT support call lengths are highly variable. We can’t always expect X calls a day with an average time of Y minutes.

Thus we are digging deeper and looking at time spent in between calls. At least that’s my understanding.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer