[cisco-voip] Bulk ITL Eraser...

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:30:25 EST 2016

UnifiedFX is not based in the US, they are in Glasgow Scotland, or UTC-0

https://goo.gl/maps/TpGrDGN9e5S2

It looks like you're in Illinois, or UTC-6, so, at 3:30am UTC-6 would have
been 9:30am UTC-0.

Not that they aren't a killer group of people, oh they are, they truly are,
but it's wasn't exactly 3:30am their time either.