[cisco-voip] Bulk ITL Eraser...

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Tue Jan 19 15:59:42 EST 2016

LOL, thanks for that Anthony, glad you didn’t post my home address, probably still listed in an old DNS record somewhere ;)

We have offices in India too, that helps to cover our Asia customers, but we do our best no mater what the timezone ;)

BTW: We shall be at Cisco Live in Berlin and Las Vegas too, so if anyone wants to hear some interesting stories on helping Cisco TAC with ITL issues back when Security by Default first appeared come and say hello ;)

Also,
Just in-case this one has slipped past, we launched an innovative new product last year in partnership with Cisco called “MigrationFX”. It allows phones to be replaced/upgraded by just plugging the new phone into the same cable as the old phone. We call it “Zero Touch Migration” and you can see it in action here:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/AwRsswdmwPA?autoplay=1&vq=hd1080

Probably the best thing about MigrationFX is the price, thanks to the great folks at Cisco you can get MigrationFX completely free for production use when trading in 100 (or more) old Cisco Phones for the new 78xx & 88xx models. Details can be found here:

http://www.unifiedfx.com/get-migrationfx-for-free/

Kind Regards.

Stephen Welsh
CTO