[cisco-voip] UCCX/Extend and Connect

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:44:03 EST 2016

Trying to get this feature working - is IM&P actually required here for
something? We're just phone-only jabber right now, no IMP server.

I have the CTI RD setup, associated with RMCM user, I can log into jabber,
set remote number, sign into Finesse. When I go ready, it does not extend
the persistent call. When a call is presented, it tries to hit my remote
number but doesn't actually connect. UCCX is send to enable the persistent
connection.

Only difference I can tell is I don't have IMP running - seems odd if that
is required, what does it use that for?

UCCX 10.6, CUCM 10.5

--
Ed Leatherman