[cisco-voip] CUBE and LTI for MTPs

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:20:21 EDT 2016

I've been beating my head on this all day, glad I ran across this thread as
it at least seems to rule out one potential issue on my current SIP puzzle
:)

I've found 2 different documents with tables that suggest KPML <> rpt-nte
shouldn't work... i realize its over a year since this thread popped in -
has anyone ever seen something to the contrary in official documentation?

Ed Leatherman