[cisco-voip] Disable SUBSCRIBE messages on SIP trunk?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:45:22 EDT 2016

I wonder if you could do this with a normalization script to just drop
subscribe messages? I know there is a knob in the  sip trunk security
profile to have cucm not accept a subscribe, not sure about preventing it
in the outgoing direction.

would this cause a problem with DTMF relay if CUCM needs to subscribe to
kpml from your IVR? I'm thinking of possibility of your IVR wanting to
outpulsing DTMF digits for some purpose.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Biffle, Gerrad <
Gerrad.Biffle at greensboro-nc.gov> wrote:

> Does anyone know if it’s possible to disable the SUBSCRIBE messages on a
> SIP trunk from my CUCM to a third party IVR system?  If so, any concerns in
> doing so?
>

> Thanks for the help!

Ed Leatherman