[cisco-voip] Disable SUBSCRIBE messages on SIP trunk?

Randall Saborio ill2029 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:18:21 EDT 2016

I would try isolating the trunk for presence. Eg: put on a new Presence
Group with disallow subscription. Use an empty CSS for Subscribe CSS. And
also on the SIP Trunk security profile, disable "accept presence
subscription".

For the DTMF, I think more likely a third party would use something other
than kpml. RFC2833 should be all good and SIP Info or update probably good
too.

HTH

Randall "da ill" Saborio
CCIE Voice Wannabe #10054675811