[cisco-voip] Supervisory Disconnect on ATA 190

Cannizzaro, Vince Vince.Cannizzaro at hamilton.ca
Fri Jul 22 13:37:27 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to connect an ATA 190 to a Logison Paging Module a vendor installed to get paging functionality at a site.  The vendor has stated the following:

"Upon dialing the specific  extension assigned to paging,  this line is "live" (i.e. answers the line A.K.A. Auto Answer) to complete the connection to the Logison NCP and enables the page to be broadcast on all the Logison Speakers you have assigned to that specific paging zone.  The line must also be programmed with Supervisor Disconnect (this ensures that the page is disconnected once the user has stopped talking and hangs up)."

As it stands, as soon as I plug in the analog line into the ATA you can hear dial tone over the speakers and then eventually times out.
I can't see where to configure supervisory disconnect on an ATA 190.  I can't use a router FXS port as the router is in another network closet.
Am I missing something?

Thank you,
Vince